Thu, 15 Sept|
From Prototype to Investor-Ready: BERLIN STARTUP SCHOOL Accelerator
All you need to know about our 6-month startup program.
Time & Location
15 Sept 2022, 17:00 CEST
About the Event
Our next Accelerator batch starts in January 2023. If you want to level up your startup idea, join us!
⏰ The application deadline is October 24, 2022.
In this info session, you will learn more about the Accelerator program, the application process, and have a chance to ask questions.
As part of the 6-month full-time program, we support you in the growth phase of your startup with a founder's salary, coaching, co-working space, and more. The Accelerator accompanies you from the prototype to the investor interview without giving away any shares.
The Accelerator is suitable for:
- 🦸🏿🦸🏼 Startup teams starting from 2 people
- 🌱 Early-stage startups (with a ready-made/ soon-to-be-ready prototype)
- 📍 Individuals registered in Berlin/ with valid residence permit (alternatively: openness to move to Berlin)
- ✅ Startups that haven't received EXIST or the Berlin Startup Scholarship
What we offer:
- 💰 2,000 € per founder/month (for up to 3 team members)
- 💶 + 1,000 € coaching & consulting budget
- 🪑 Co-working space
- 🧠 Experienced mentors
- ⭐️ Leadership and other coaching sessions
- 💻 Free access to our Online Academy (online courses, tools and more)
- 🚀Access to a vastly growing startup community
Read more: www.berlinstartupschool.com/accelerator
Join our info session and bring along any questions you have!
Start: 5 pm (CET)
Join us via Zoom: https://bit.ly/infosessionberlinstartupschool
🏠 About BERLIN STARTUP SCHOOL: We are dedicated to educating and connecting the next generation of entrepreneurs to form a diverse and mindful startup community, and we offer a range of different startup programs, free events, individual coaching & more.
Questions? Send us an email: email@example.com
📱 Get notified about free startups tools, free events and more: www.bit.ly/events_and_tools
The Accelerator is backed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises.